To run an A/B test on your marketing email, you have to follow these few simple steps:-
- First, you have to go to the “Marketing” in your HubSpot account, and then click on the “Emails” from the dropdown menu.
- Next, you can either create an email, or you can also select from your previously made emails, for A/B testing.
- Now, you have to click on the “Run a test” button.
- Give a specific name to your versions, so that you can differentiate which one is which.
- Now, you can be able to select the metric on which you want to concentrate for the A/B testing. You can also select the time period of your testing.
- Finally, you have to click on the “create a test” button
You have successfully created an A/B test for your marketing email!