In HubSpot, Progressive fields will assist you to collect contact information progressively without asking the same information multiple times.
For instance, if anyone has opted to fill up one of your forms that already has a specific field, you can use this feature to present another field in its place. The smart feature will allow you to have a better understanding of your leads over time, and you don’t have to repeat similar questions again and again.
To set up progressive form fields, you’ve to follow these few simple steps:-
- First, you’ve to go to the “Marketing” tab of your HubSpot account, where you can find the “lead capture” option. There you have to click on “Forms”. Or create a new form.
- Next, you”ll have to choose the form where you want to employ this progressive form field feature. After that, tap on “edit”.
- In the edit section, you can be able to locate the queued progressive fields. From that section, you can take any of the required fields you want to present in the place of any previously selected fields.
- Now, you have to select the fields that need to be replaced by a progressive field. For that, first, you’ve to go to the form section, where you can find a pencil icon. Click on it.
- Next, from the edit section click on the “progressive field options”. A drop-down menu will appear, and there you will be to see the option of “replace with the queued progressive field”
Selecting this option will allow your lead to see the new form fields if he or she decides to revisit your website.