In HubSpot, you can use a feature of a social media calendar, which allows you to monitor and handle all your social media posts and create a detailed schedule for them. You will be able to deliver a regular stream of content, which will help you to interact and engage with your audience.
- First, you have to go to your HubSpot account and opt for Marketing and then Social.
- Now you have to tap on the calendar icon date.
You will be able to see a social media calendar which can be used to schedule as well as publish your social media posts.
- Now, around the top, you will be able to see an account campaign option and a post-type option. You can use these options to filter your posts.
- Apart from that, you can also choose specific Month, Week, Day, and Today tabs. This will help you to precisely monitor your calendar within a specific time frame.
- In case you want to alter the schedule of any of your upcoming posts, you can always use the drag and drop feature to move that post onto a certain date on your social media calendar.
- And, if you want to have a look at all your previous scheduled social media posts, you have to tap on the post option in your calendar. A dialogue will pop up on your screen, where you will be able to see the published content, associated campaign, publish, or scheduled time.
- If you have anything you want to edit, just click on the Edit option.